Learn strategic thinking skills online
The course material is condensed, filtered, and carefully crafted into 16 video lectures
Who is the target audience?
Corporate employees who want to broaden their responsibilities
Independent entrepreneurs who want to build a better business
MBA students who want to make a successful carrier
Individuals who challenge making appropriate decisions in everyday life
The course material is condensed, filtered, and carefully crafted into 16 video lectures, 1h total time.
Developing a Strategic Mind-setShow details
- What is a strategic mind-set?
- Developing a strategic mind-set
- Supplement Memo: Steps for Developing a Strategic Mindset
Using Information to Support Strategic ThinkingShow details
- Benefits of analyzing information
- Information to analyze
- Relationships, patterns, trends
- Analysis and intuition
- Supplement Memo: Steps for Using Information Effectively
- SWOT analysis
- Example: Real SWOT Analysis of a Company
Making Effective Trade-offsShow details
- Trade-offs and strategic thinking
- Prioritize actions
- Balance needs
- Identify and evaluate alternatives
- Supplement Memo: Steps for Making Effective Trade Offs
Thinking CreativelyShow details
- Introducing creative thinking
- Challenging your assumptions
- Viewing things differently
- Learning by asking questions
SCANBA CertificateShow details
By the end of the course, you will be able to pass an exam and receive a personalized certificate of completion from the Scandinavian Institute of Business Analytics.